Thursday, February 19, 2009


Check the blog again before the vote tomorrow

We have been working on reconfirming our yes votes for tomorrow. We just don't know if we have them all. We may need to wait until Monday to allow Clay's Law to go to the final Senate vote. We still need to confirm with Senator Stephenson whether we should hold off for now or try to push it through tomorrow.

We will let you know by email and on the blog whether we will go through with the vote tomorrow or not. We are so sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause any of you who have worked hard to change your schedules to make it. We are so thankful for the support that we have received from each and every one of you... But, we HAVE to make sure it will pass before we can go through with the vote.